Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I found this website and wanted to refer to you

I found this website, ShoppingReps.com and registered my Intention to purchase the following product.

Laptop Computer, Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, 15.6 inch (1366 x 768) XGA,Windows Vista Home Basic SP1 32-Bit, Pentium Dual Core 2.0 GHz, 4GB,320GB SATA (5400 rpm),GMA 4500MHD,DVD+/-RW with Dual Layer DVD+R write capability, Bluetooth 2.0, Weight:5.8 lbs (2.64 kg),Built in Webcam

Interestingly, www.shoppingreps.com/ShopModel.aspx allows us to submit best quotations from our local stores.

Please take a look at ShoppingReps.com and join the group as soon as possible. As a group, I hope we can bargain for better price.

I found the following advantages in this site
1. No credit card needed.
2. Bargain for a group of people.
3. Bargain on internet, Purchase finally happens in local stores in person.
4. We can add any product along with the details and register for them.
5. We can submit our quotation.
6. Few other members in the group also will submit the quotation.
7. Any item can be bargained and bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment